leaderboardad

Friday, July 2, 2010

Crispy bhindi Fry

This was my favourite curry when I was a kid. I used to eat it up before mom brings this to the dining table. It took me 8-9 trials of this recipe before I attain correct form of bhindi fry :P ( Silly isn't it ?? )
INGREDIENTS:-
Bendakayalu/Bhindi: - 1/2 Kg
Any refined oil: - 1 tablespoon
Salt: - as required
Red chilly powder: - according to spice (I used 1 ½ table spoons)
METHOD:-
1. Cut the bhindi into tiny pieces.
2. Chop the onions if adding them
3. In a pan allow oil to heat..better heat the oil for longer time so that it is sufficient for deep fry
4. Add bhindi into it and keep the stove high . Do not add salt as of now and do not close it with lid (make sure the flame is in high mode).
5. Using a ladle occasionally stir it and make sure bhindi doesn't break
6. Cook it this way until bhindi gets fried properly
7. Now add salt and chilly powder and cover it with a lid and allow to simmer

No comments:

Post a Comment